Open Water Swim Skills Clinic
Our open water swim skills clinic is designed to give people the skills and confidence to swim successfully in open water events such as Triathlons. We cover everything from the basics to more advanced swimming tactics within our clinics.
- How to navigate and sight in an open water swim course
- How to turn around open water buoys
- How to successfully negotiate a mass swim start and where to place yourself in a large swim field
- How to draft off competitors and how to create an advantage in open water swim events
- Tactics for open water swimming for beginners as well as advanced swimmers
- Tips and tricks for successful open water racing
The swim clinic is held within the clean water of the Parramatta Dive Pool and is operated by our experienced coaching team.
Date: 22nd January 2017
Time: 4:00 – 5:00pm
Where: Parramatta Pool
Cost: $15 + pool entry. Free to Onebody members (excl. pool entry)