Bike Skills, Handling and Technique Sessions
The Onebody accredited coaches provide private one on one bike skills, handling and technique sessions tailored to improve your confidence when riding, bike skills and technique and training with, understanding and interpreting power meter data. All sessions are tailored to the individual’s requirements and can include getting comfortable with clicking into new bike pedals and getting on and off your bike to more advanced bike handling and pedalling technique skills.
Sessions are available for novice riders in a controlled safe environment.
Private bike sessions can include:
- Basic bike handling skills including cornering and braking
- How to select the right gear for riding on flats, uphills and downhills
- Standing up to ride out of the saddle
- How to ride safely downhill and descend a hill confidently
- The skills to ride safely in a cycling bunch
- The cycling etiquette of how to ride safely and confidently in a cycling bunch
- Gaining confidence riding next to other riders and handle your bike in a cycling bunch
- Improving Pedalling technique and cycling behaviour (including cadence and learning to ride riding with a power meter)
- Identifying key areas for improving flexibility and mobility
- Videos and exercises for improving flexibility and mobility
- Private coaching sessions for understanding power meters and power meter data
- Private coaching sessions for understanding heart rate data and data analysis
For further information and to book a private bike skills session please contact Onebody Staff on 02 8677 5605
Don't Be Shy. Get In Touch.
If you are interested in working together, send us an inquiry and we will get back to you as soon as we can!