Sydney Junior Triathlon & Cycling Development Program
Sydney Junior triathlon program and cycling program based in Castle Hill. We provide a professional development pathway for young Sydney juniors triathletes and cyclists who are beginning the sport through to junior elite athletes competing at a national level. The Sydney junior triathlon development program provides the skills and technique necessary to become well rounded athletes in the future in a supportive friendly environment. The Sydney junior triathlon & cycling program is directed by Daniel Bain who is an accredited level 2 High Performance Triathlon Coach and level 1 Track & Cycling Coach.
The focus for the Sydney junior triathlon & cycling development program is:
- Skill development
- Bike handling skills & pedaling technique
- Bunch riding skills and etiquette
- Basic bike mechanic skills
- Open water swimming
- Improvement in swim technique
- General triathlon & cycling knowledge including tactics
- Enjoyment of the sport through a fun environment that incorporates games and skills as part of their training.
The Sydney junior triathlon and cycling development program is suitable for any parent with a child aged 8 and over who:
- Wants to improve their child’s skills within a fun, safe and supportive environment
- Wants structured sessions under the guidance of professional coaches
- Want to attend all regular weekly Onebody training sessions
- Want regular contact with a coach during training sessions
- Wants guidance for their child’s development and updates on the latest junior training and racing opportunities
All junior training sessions are delivered in a supportive and encouraging environment. Our program is tiered to ensure that all athletes are training at an appropriate level for their skill, age and experience.
Don't Be Shy. Get In Touch.
If you are interested in working together, send us an inquiry and we will get back to you as soon as we can!