Sunrise over the Alps
The morning sun peaking over the mountains as you ride over Tawonga Gap
Riding with the bunch
Early ride day starts
Tackling The Meg!
Run Technique sessions
Open Water Swim Skills
Open Water Swimming
Countdown to 2016-2017 Summer Camp
Victorian Alps Summer Training Camp
Onebody will be running a summer training camp in the Victorian Alps during the summer holiday period. We had an awesome time at camp over the last summer period and can’t wait to see you all again for the next camp. We will once again be catering to both cyclists & triathletes. The camp is held over 8 days and 7 nights starting on the 27th of December and ending on the 3rd of January and will include various sessions.
Camp cost is $1,399.00 per person.
- Bicycle Mechanic
- Support vehicles on rides to carry equipment, nutrition & drinks
- Chef’s providing lunches and dinners
- Massage Therapist
- Assistant coaches and support riders to help you during the rides and provide feedback
- Cycling through the Victorian Alps
- Riding all the major climbs of the 3 Peaks and Alpine Classic cycling tours
- Skills sessions for climbing and descending
- Skills sessions for basic bike handling
- Advanced skills with professional cyclist
- Flexibility & active recovery sessions
- Post ride recovery in the icy waters of the local rivers
- Education seminars on training principles
Our summer camp caters for intermediate to advanced level athletes with goals such as:
- Increasing strength endurance
- Building a solid aerobic base
- Educating themselves on training principles
- Increasing skills, ability and technique
Our Triathlon group will also experience:
- Open water and pool swimming
- Trail running and run technique sessions
- Freestyle stroke correction
Our goal on each training camp is to provide athletes with a professional training experience so that they can focus entirely on training, recovery and relaxation. If you have any questions please contact us.
*Booking a place for camp means you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions
- 50% refund of Monetary’s paid will be refundable if you cancel on or before 31st October 2017
- No refund if you cancel after 30th November 2017
- Registration is only confirmed with a payment.