Sydney Junior Triathlon & Cycling Development Program
Sydney Junior triathlon program and cycling program based in Castle Hill. We provide a professional development pathway for young Sydney juniors triathletes and cyclists who are beginning the sport through to junior elite athletes competing at a national level. The Sydney junior triathlon development program provides the skills and technique necessary to become well rounded athletes in the future in a supportive friendly environment. The Sydney junior triathlon & cycling program is directed by Daniel Bain who is an accredited level 2 High Performance Triathlon Coach and level 1 Track & Cycling Coach.
The focus for the Sydney junior triathlon & cycling development program is:
- Skill development
- Bike handling skills & pedaling technique
- Bunch riding skills and etiquette
- Basic bike mechanic skills
- Open water swimming
- Improvement in swim technique
- General triathlon & cycling knowledge including tactics
- Enjoyment of the sport through a fun environment that incorporates games and skills as part of their training.
The Sydney junior triathlon and cycling development program is suitable for any parent with a child aged 8 and over who:
- Wants to improve their child’s skills within a fun, safe and supportive environment
- Wants structured sessions under the guidance of professional coaches
- Want to attend all regular weekly Onebody training sessions
- Want regular contact with a coach during training sessions
- Wants guidance for their child’s development and updates on the latest junior training and racing opportunities
All junior training sessions are delivered in a supportive and encouraging environment. Our program is tiered to ensure that all athletes are training at an appropriate level for their skill, age and experience.