School Holiday Junior Triathlon Clinic
Our Junior Triathlon clinics are designed to help your child experience the sport of triathlon through a professionally designed 1 day clinic that provides a fun, active and rewarding environment! Your child does not have to have previous triathlon experience as our program is designed to cater for the needs of first timers right through to dedicated junior triathletes.
We encourage your child to have fun and become more confident in the pool, on their bike and while they run.
All activities will be conducted in a safe and fun environment with the focus on teaching and improving your child’s confidence and ability in all three disciplines of Triathlon.
We have multiple coaches on hand to ensure we can help each child throughout each session.
- A focus on freestyle and open water swimming techniques such as drafting, turning and sighting.
- Bike Skills such as using gears, braking, general bike safety.
- Run skills such as ideal technique and posture together with a focus on learning to understand pacing the run during a race.
We also focus on teaching specific Triathlon skills such as:
- How to organise their transition area effectively – tips and traps.
- Ways to mount and dismount their bikes faster and efficiently an feel like a pro!
We design our program to include lots of fun games to let the kids practice, fine tune and reinforce their skills without them even noticing!
Cost and Registration?
Please refer to the booking form below for cost, dates and times of our next clinic. If you have any questions, please contact us. We look forward to meeting you soon!