Custom Bike Building
We offer a full custom bike building service to help you create your dream bike to match your Bike Fit requirements and budget. We are a supplier of road bikes, time trial & triathlon bikes as well as gravel bikes frames from Argon 18, Colnago and Parlee. We are happy to work with any brand if you have a preference, or wish to source your own.
We are a supplier of Shimano and SRAM and work closely with lots of other companies to ensure we can meet your requirements. Our custom build process typically starts with a Frame Selection Bike Fit or Frame Selection Service if you have had a fit from us before to determine the options that will suit you best.
- Once we have a chosen frame, we look at cockpit options, such as handlebar and stem combinations from Zipp, 3T, Deda & Profile Design.
- We then look at groupset, be it rim or disc brake, mechanical cable or electronic shifting.
- We can add power meters from Quarq, Pioneer, Garmin and Rotor.
- One of the most impressive choices is wheels, with the full range of Zipp, Fulcrum HED, Profile Design and Reynolds available. Anything from a rear disc for maximum speed and minimal drag on the TT bike down to 32mm carbon wheels to whip up the steepest climbs.
- Finishing touches are then offered from innovative companies like Supacaz with colours and designs to suit many styles.
While we have access to supply all the parts you need, we are indifferent whether you bring in your own parts to install or you order in components through our store. We’ll just charge at an hourly rate as some bike builds take much longer than others.
We have the tools and knowledge to make your new road, gravel or TT set up as neat and aero as possible. If you have any questions with pricing or compatibility or just want some ideas of what’s possible within your budget or dream, please send us an email or call us in the studio.
Here are some of the builds we have completed for customers.
We had a client come in for a refit on his 2007 Giant TT bike, and while chatting he spoke of getting some upgrades, but quickly realised it would be better to get something new. There was only 2 things that were not up for discussion. The bike had to be very easy to...read more
As one of only 2 known Mason Custom Titanium frames in the country, we were entrusted to build a disc brake gravel bike with a difference and with a special story as to how it came about.
I’ll let Paul talk about it as it’s his bike, so here’s his story. Enjoy the pics of this beautiful and very unique build.read more
Custom built Argon 18 E-119 Tri+ with SRAM eTap One of our clients had been riding his older Argon 18 E-114 and wanted to get a little more serious about long course racing for the 2015-2016 season and asked us to build him a seriously fast machine. We were only too...read more
Last week we finished off a custom built triathlon bike for a client. Having just completed a Frame Selection Bike Fit, he was keen for a new rig and asked us to put something together that matched his needs. Challenge Accepted! We started this build with the latest...read more
Don't Be Shy. Get In Touch.
If you are interested in working together, send us an inquiry and we will get back to you as soon as we can!