Just bought a new ride? It doesn’t feel quite right, position slightly different to your Retul bike fit?
We provide a service to set up any new bike purchase to match your previous bike geometry and bike fit position. Our Retul bike fit system allows us to measure any bike and ensure that we can set up all contact points and components nearest millimetre and degree.
This includes matching the following contact points
- Saddle height
- Saddle setback
- Saddle angle
- Handlebar stack
- Handlebar reach
- Handlebar drop from saddle
- Grip Reach
- Grip Angle
This service is ideal in the following circumstances
- Matching a new bike purchase to a previous bike fit position / bike geometry
- Matching up multiple bikes to be the same bike fit position / bike geometry
- Re-setting up a bike to a known position if the position was affected during an accident or during travel, or just tinkering gone awry.
If we already have your bike fit geometry in our files from a previous bike fit, you can simply book a bike geometry match online, or drop your bike in and we can do this typically within a day.
If you have not had your bike fitted by us before but would like us to match up a new bike, we provide a frame measurement + frame geometry match service. During this service we will
- Measure your existing bike coordinates using our Retul bike fitting system so that we have all the coordinates available
- Replicate this position onto another bike that is provided