Onebody is Australia’s fastest growing Triathlon Squad. We provide both in person and online triathlon coaching to hundreds of athletes that are both new to the sport, or looking to improve through an event specific training program.
We have successfully coached athletes remotely for Ironman, Ironman 70.3 and other events, including athletes in other States and regional areas of Australia as well as overseas.
Our event specific online coaching programs includes:
- A structured training program, specific to your event with 2 levels to choose from (Beginner and Intermediate, you can change at any time), delivered through a Premium Training Peaks account that syncs with your smart devices
- Easy to follow sessions that you can access from anywhere that download to your smart devices to make tracking training even easier
- Support from a team of professionals including accredited Triathlon Coaches, Cycling Coach, and a Nutritionist
- Multiple weekly videos on everything from setting up training zones, swimming technique, nutrition advice, mobility exercises, tips on open water swimming and even how to approach race day
- Access to our Facebook learning group where you’ll get weekly educational videos, be able to connect with your coaches, and other members of your team competing in the same event
- Access to live weekly Pilates and strength sessions that you can do at home and connect with your training partners
- Access to regular live Facebook chats to ask the coaches questions and chat with your training partners
If you are in the greater Sydney area and would like to avail of our expert triathlon coaches face to face, you can check out our Triathlon Coaching Sydney page