Your first step to engaging in strength and mobility training is to undergo a Musculoskeletal and Functional Movement Assessment. Once we have a good understanding of you and your needs, we can provide you with regular one on one strength sessions within our private strength training facility.
During our sessions, we will address any underlying weakness you have in your functional movements to reduce your future injury risk as well as work on improving the strengths required for you to perform better at your chosen sport.
Key areas that we address during all sessions are
- core stability & core strength
- hip stability & hip region strength
- shoulder stability and shoulder strength
- Foot stability and foot strength
- Specific functional muscle patterns required for your sport.